AuthorMessage
DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Announcement   Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:48 am

Unfortunately I haven't obtained a good result enough to get the school I wanted, which means I'll have to do another intensive year to do better the next time (+ some hot girls will be in my class in September Wink ).

It also means that I am, of course, not gonna buy a ps3 this year and honestly, I'm not sure I will in the future. I am now 20 and I have always told myself that one day I would stop gaming, as I have other projects in my life. I think that this day is now coming, so I prefer stoping right now rather than becoming a no-life. I have seen many friendly 30+ guys playing online, but I wouldn't like to look like them. Moreover, I need to save a few money in order to buy a new laptop as mine is dead, so I wouldn't had really the money to get a ps3.

Of course, it has nothing to do with you guys, as you've always been good and fair with me (by the way, I wanna thank you for this). I don't know yet if I'm gonna stay very active on the forum, but it would be cool to stay in contact (you got my e-mail address) just to keep talking about anything Smile.

You're probably thinking I'm a coward and that I lied to you, and I feel very sorry for that, but you know, school is one of the most important things in life, so I really have to focuse on it as I only have 1 chance left now.

Feel free to react about my decision, I'll keep watching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EuroFighter--

Number of posts : 326
PSN : EuroFighter--
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:51 am

No problem for me at all mate, i understand u as im turning 19 soon... i mean i wouldnt buy a ps3 for this now, so i would basicly do the same Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements / Info :: General Discussion-
Jump to: